Another Big Lots and Tuesday Morning Haul

Monday, January 17, 2011

I tend to go in phases with my bargain scrapbook shopping. Early last year I was hitting up every Tuesday Morning sale I could get to and racking up some serious deals on paper, but then I stopped going for months and months...until I did a little Christmas shopping at Tuesday Morning and scored these deals.

After that, I kept reading reports from Peas who were finding more and different Basic Grey items at their local Big Lots stores, and deal envy got the best of me in the end. :)

It started when I decided to check out the second Big Lots store in our town and found this pile of goodness.

January 6, 2011

And then last Saturday I was out running errands anyway and decided to drive a little loop I devised last summer that takes me past several Big Lots and Tuesday Morning stores in nearby cities and takes about an hour and a half total (and went past many stores that I needed to visit, anyway).

It was totally worth it, because I found all this stuff!!

_DSC1119.jpg

I was terribly excited to find the Nook and Pantry card kit and Origins page kit for $5 each, along with an entire Euphoria collection pack (also $5). And a good assortment of bling and embellishments, too!

_DSC1123.jpg

I also found several awesome stamp sets for $3 each, and the doily papers and cardstock stickers were just $1 apiece!

_DSC1127.jpg

Big Lots also had a good variety of Martha Stewart and Making Memories items. I love those label stickers- they're great as bases for embellishment clusters.

_DSC1136.jpg

Tuesday Morning had a fair amount of stuff, too. The Making Memories flower jars/boxes were $1.99 each, and the fabby stamp set was just $3.99. I also found 4-pack bundles of KI Memories embellishments and a 3-pack of American Crafts flair for $3.99 each.

I've already torn into some of the new stuff to craft with this weekend- I love getting new toys!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan