Geek Girl - November 10, 2013

Sunday, November 10, 2013

So much awesome geeky news broke after I'd put together this week's roundup, so tonight I'm going to kick things off with the two most exciting pieces.

First, the BBC has been on a blitz updating their YouTube channel daily (sometimes several times a day) with teasers and tidbits related to The Day of the Doctor, which is just a couple of weeks away! I'll embed the longest of the teasers below, but you can see more videos here, here, here, and here.


Excuse me while I pause on the frame with David Tennant being brilliant...

Okay, I'm back now!

In other news, Star Wars Episode VII has an official release date, and it's quite the departure from the norm for the franchise. Instead of a May release, fans can consider the film something of an early Christmas gift when it opens on December 15, 2015.

And if that wasn't enough geekiness (and, honestly, is there ever enough?), then I've got nine more fun little items to share with you tonight. Enjoy!

gg nov 10

From the top left:


Tonight's video is by James Farr and is a stunning look at what a Star Wars video game might look like if done Nintendo style.


MTFBWY!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan