Project Life 2013 - Week 24 with Citrus Twist Kits

Monday, November 11, 2013

Citrus Twist has changed their reveal date to the 5th of each month, meaning that you'll be getting an earlier peek at the goodies from now on! You can see all of the kits here in the shop, and they also have a blog post with images and videos of everything that's available right now.

Today I'm sharing the Project Life layout that I made with their November Pocket Life kit, on Wednesday I'll be back with my three traditional kit layouts for the month.

project life 2013 week 24.jpg

This month's 6x6 pad is from Dear Lizzy's Polka Dot Party collection, and while at first glance it may look rather pink and girly, I challenged myself to pull out a color palette that's at least gender neutral, if not somewhat boyish! There's a lot of blue, aqua, and yellow in this spread, with only a touch of pink.

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

This week covers June 9-15, a week where we bought our camper in preparation for heading out on a summer road trip, spent most of the week getting ready for said road trip, and then visited with my family for Father's Day before leaving on...you guessed it...our road trip.

Almost everything on this layout is from the Pocket Life kit (including that "You Might As Well Be Amusing" card that I loved in the exclusives), though I did pull in the pink feather card from the Carta Bella Wildflower cut-apart sheet that was in the Main kit.

DSC_4867.jpg

DSC_4868.jpg

DSC_4866.jpg

One of the things I love about using 6x6 pads for Project Life is that it's usually pretty easy to take just one pad and get two very different looks from it simply based on color choices- is that something that you guys would like to see in a video over at Two Peas? I only have two Project Life videos left with them for the year, so I'm trying to squeeze in what I can before 2013 is over!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan