Project Life at Two Peas - November 2013

Monday, November 25, 2013

Warning- photo heavy post!

On Saturday it was my turn again to host Two Peas weekly Project Life video series, and in this installment I tackled two weeks in my album that I've not quite known how to handle- the weeks we were road tripping around the country. We took thousands of photos in a 15 day time period, and while I don't have them all edited yet (by a long shot), I did sit down and print out just enough of them to complete my Project Life pages for those weeks.


Supplies:


I got really ambitious with this video and put together two layouts at once, flipping back and forth between them on camera until they were both finished. They turned out not to be my favorite Project Life layouts, but they are finished and in the book, and in a huge album like this, that's what really counts.

project life 2013 week 25.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

project life 2013 week 26.jpg

DSC_0179.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

I also put together a pair of inserts- one for each week- as a fun way to document the states that we visited on our trip using some Studio Calico wood veneer pieces. The page protectors are meant for slides, but you can find similar styles that are used by coin collectors, too, including this set on Amazon.

DSC_0184.jpgDSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0181.jpgDSC_0182.jpg

DSC_5052.jpg

DSC_5055.jpg

DSC_5061.jpg

While putting these layouts together, I didn't worry about getting every photo I liked or telling the story of the entire trip from start to finish (that's what this album is for). Instead, I simply included a few favorite highlights as a sort of overview knowing that I'll be scrapping many other layouts from these photos in the future. Project Life is not the place to stress over being complete and including every little detail- just get it done, move on to the next, and enjoy the journey!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan