Project Life 2013 - Week 20 with Simple Stories

Monday, November 4, 2013

Simple Stories has a fabulous new collection, Daily Grind, that will be appearing in stores very soon. My design team box of the new goodies (you can check them out here) didn't arrive in time for my last Life Documented post on their blog, though, so I used the Everyday Sn@p set instead to document another week in my 2013 album.

project life 2013 week 20.jpg

Supplies:


You wouldn't think it would save that much time, but I love the ease of the Sn@p sets and their pre-cut 3x4 and 4x6 cards. Flipping through them to choose the right cards for a layout is fast and easy, and it definitely shaved a few minutes off of my usual hour-long Project Life scrapping session.

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

This was another one of the earlier weeks in my album and covered May 12-May 18, including a 5K run, my Mom's birthday, Sophie's first time trying sushi, and my cousin's high school graduation. So many of these photos wouldn't make it into scrapbooks on layouts of their own, and I love having these little tidbits documented in some small form.

DSC_4601.jpg

DSC_4600.jpg

DSC_4599.jpg

I've been on an absolute scrapping bender the last two days and have finished three layouts and two Project Life weeks, including one that does use the new Daily Grind collection. I'll be sharing all of that soon, so stay tuned!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan