"Bromance" Layout for Citrus Twist Kits

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Earlier today I was working on a Project Life layout in my scrap room when Darren walked in, took a peek at it, and asked, "why are there always so many photos of me and the cats?" Or, more specifically, one cat- Tigger- who always finds his way into Darren's lap about 3.7 seconds after he sits down anywhere in the living room.

DSC_0192.jpg

It's such a common occurrence that I actually scrapped a whole separate layout about it while working with the December kits from Citrus Twist. Darren was slightly appalled at the title...which of course made me quite happy with myself. :)

DSC_5839.jpg

I mixed together all of the December kits and add-ons for this one, including an ampersand journaling card from the Pocket Life kit and a cork ampersand from the main kit. The pennant element was totally inspired by Maggie Holmes, who has an amazing knack for turning just about anything into a banner!

DSC_5841.jpg

DSC_5840.jpg

We're about to settle in to watch the New Year's Eve festivities in Times Square (via streaming video, of course), and I'm sure that Tigger will be in Darren's lap the entire time. :)

Happy New Year to everyone!!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan