Project Life 2013 - Week 51 with Elle's Studio

Monday, December 30, 2013

On Christmas Eve I had the fun honor of being the final Celebrate December guest designer for Elle's Studio. I normally have a bit of a hard time with Christmas-themed Project Life layouts because of all the bold colors + patterns that may or may not match the equally busy photos, but this one really worked for me, I think due to all of the neutrals in Elle's exclusive December tag kit (seriously I ::heart:: those little monthly kits!).

project life 2013 week 51.jpg

Supplies:


See? Neutrals. White space (even if it is filled with text). Room to breathe. I absolutely loved the mix of tags in the December kit, and they worked so well with papers from the Noel collection- which, by the way, is on sale for 50% off (papers, tags, stamps- everything!) right now at Two Peas in a Bucket.

DSC_0208-2.jpg

DSC_0209-2.jpg

I don't normally print photos right away for my Project Life pages, but I needed something Christmas-y and photos from the week where we wrapped gifts while watching my favorite Christmas movie (Die Hard), went to an early "Christmas Eve" service at church, and spent a little time taking in the festive glow of Bridge Street turned out to be simply perfect. My brother's birthday was also this week, meaning I got to sneak in a photo of him and adorable little Finnegan, too!

DSC_5907.jpg

DSC_5904.jpg

DSC_5905.jpg

Now that Christmas is over, I'm enjoying the calm days between Christmas and New Year's- the perfect time to relax and spend a few hours here and here at the computer getting my photos edited and ready to print for the last part of 2013's Project Life layouts, just in time to start out on my 6x8 adventure in 2014!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan