CHA Winter 2014 Sneak Peeks Are Here!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

DSC_5614.jpg
Photo of the Crate Paper booth at CHA Winter 2013

It's hard to believe that the Craft and Hobby Association 2014 Mega Show (the new name for CHA's biggest trade show of the year) is only a few weeks away! Manufacturers started to quietly release peeks a few weeks ago, and I just as quietly started my sneak peek roundup page the week before last. The peeks are coming fairly fast now, and I'll be updating the list at least once a day from now until the start of the show. I'm also making an effort to keep it less cluttered this time around, so as full collections are posted I'll be removing links to post that only contain teasers or duplicate information. The peek page images are also larger this year, so it should be easier to get a feel for the new collections quickly. You'll also be able to find a link to the sneak peek page in the navigation bar right under my blog's header.

If you have any peeks you'd like to submit for the roundup, please email them to me using the contact information link in my blog's sidebar, or you can also leave a comment here with a link to be added.

I'll also be at the show again this year and will be posting photos from many of the manufacturer's booths. More on that as we get closer to the show!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan