Project Life at Two Peas - December 2013

Monday, December 23, 2013

This past Saturday was my week to host the Project Life video series over at Two Peas, and I decided to pull out a few new products that I purchased from a recent sale in the shop to make my layout. The Autumn Crisp collection by American Crafts had been calling my name for a while, and I matched it up with the new Printshop line plus just a touch of the Midnight Project Life core kit and a few pieces of the new Daily Flash products from October Afternoon. The result? A layout that uses some fall products but doesn't scream "autumn."

project life 2011 september 11-17.jpg

Supplies:




DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_5863.jpg

DSC_5864.jpg

DSC_5865.jpg

December's Project Life video is actually my last one for Two Peas since I've decided not to return for 2014. I was asked if I wanted to continue with the team for another term, but I just don't have another year of regular videos in me right now, especially with everything else that's going on in my life- good things for sure, but things that definitely keep me very busy! I know that Kristina has some exciting plans for Two Peas in 2014, and I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to work with the company this year (honestly, I'm still shocked that they ever asked me in the first place).

I'll still occasionally do videos for my blog and for my other design teams, but not with any regularity and most likely on Vimeo instead of YouTube. I'll be sure to post here whenever I have a new one up!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan