Project Life 2013 - Week 30 - Citrus Twist Kits

Monday, December 9, 2013

Another Monday, another Project Life layout! This week's uses the December Pocket Life kit from Citrus Twist, and I love how the reds, greens, and aquas in the Glitz Finnley 6x6 pad worked with some of my summery photos!

project life 2013 week 30.jpg

Darren was away in Swaziland this week- he had just over two weeks at home between the end of our summer road trip vacation and leaving again to fly halfway around the world! While he was away I did my Melissa thing- I changed out the comforter on the bed, enjoyed the flowers, and worked on some projects in the scrap room. :)

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_5838.jpg

DSC_5837.jpg

DSC_5835.jpg

I've been thinking a lot this month about how I want to continue Project Life in 2014. I think that the answer for me is going to be a bit of a change, including a switch to 6x8 albums with a looser format. Some weeks I might have just two 6x8 pages to hold everything, and others I might have 3-4 or more. I'll still finish my 2011 and 2013 (2012 is done- yay!) albums in 12x12 Design A format, but after that I'm looking forward to something new and exciting for me!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan