Friday Favorites - January 10, 2014

Friday, January 10, 2014

Last night was a controlled little flurry of last-minute checks through my packing list to make sure all is good to go for CHA! Today I'm actually working a full day before getting on a plane this evening to head to Anaheim, so I'm likely to be a tired little geek girl by the time I get to the hotel!

CHA coverage will commence shortly, and Friday Favorites may or may not take a short break while I'm working on editing and uploading booth photos (I usually take thousands at the show!) and getting all of those posts written. If I do end up suspending my picks for a week or two (or three), it'll only be temporary- they'll be right back as soon as I've finished with show coverage!

And now, how about this week's picks?

ff jan 11

From the top left:

  • Anabelle O'Malley worked some serious magic on a set of old frames and turned them into a gorgeous piece of home decor. 
  • I have tons of kits sitting here that I'd love to get used up, so I really enjoyed reading Jennifer Larson's post about her process for using up a kit.
  • Stephanie Buice's scrap room is so lovely and full of light! You can take a photo tour of it on the Bella Blvd. blog.
  • Christin Gronslett came up with a unique way to use up some sequins- to adorn a lovely gift box!
  • Amy Heller found a clever way to include lots of journaling on her pocket page layout while also answering the question many people have about using them- what do you do with the back of the page? You can see all the details on the October Afternoon blog.
  • Christin Gronslett is in the roundup again this week. I just had to include her amazing post sharing lots of her techniques for creating layout backgrounds!
  • Laura Vegas recently had a book printed from photos taken of her layouts. The result is very cool, and brings to mind all kinds of ideas- like printing similar books to share layouts with grandparents and family that lives far away!
  • There are lots of great organization ideas in this scrap room tour post at In My Creative Opinion.
  • I'm horrible about remembering to send cards for birthdays, and this perpetual calendar at My Favorite Things looks like the perfect way to get me organized on that front!
TTFN!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan