Project Life 2013 - Week 32 with Citrus Twist Kits

Monday, January 6, 2014

This year you'll be seeing a mix of Project Life layouts from me- some double-page 12x12 spreads as I finish up my 2013 album and continue to work on catching up my 2011 album (just a few weeks left!), and then some 6x8 layouts as 2014 gets rolling and I start getting photos edited and printed. Six days into the new year I'm not quite ready to do that yet, but I do have a 12x12 page set to go!

project life 2013 week 32.jpg

Week 32 in my 2013 album was right smack in the middle of a not particularly fun time at work for everyone in my company (thank you, government furloughs), but it was also a week where I bought tickets way in advance for Star Wars Celebration VII (ummm, it's not until April...of next year!), celebrated the release of the first Citrus Twist kit that contained Star & Bee products (while working on the order for the next- note the oh-so-chic laser glasses on the table), and got the tiniest of starts on what was to be my eventual scrap room table overhaul.

DSC_0213-2.jpg

That picture of Tigger above? That could have been taken any day of the year. We call him our "crack kitty," a little because I rescued him out of a parking lot one day and he acts a bit like he's having a crazy trip every once in a while, but mostly because he sits on the crack between the couch cushions almost all the time. Does anyone else have a cat that does this? We cannot for the life of us figure this little furball out!

DSC_0214-2.jpg

DSC_5922.jpg

DSC_5923.jpg

DSC_5924.jpg

This week's layout was put together using the just-released January 2014 kits from Citrus Twist. They're built around the colors in Studio Calico's Print Shop collection, and I purposely left out most of the bolder hot pink hues when making this set of pages to show the less girly side of the kits. If you want to see more of the new releases, you can check them all out here!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan