Summer at Bridge Street Layout for Citrus Twist

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Looking at the photos on today's layout has me seriously wishing for warmer weather! It's cold and windy in Huntsville today, and I'm dreaming of the upcoming summer where it's warm enough to go running at night and dinners on the patio are a must.

DSC_0220-2.jpg

We have a few places we like to eat at on warm evenings, but one of our absolute favorites is Lime Fresh since it's right by the water at Bridge Street...or at least it was until they drained the lake to build a parking deck and a new store- grrrrr! I've actually scrapped another layout, this one filled with neon, about eating there, and I'm glad that I did since the view has changed quite a bit in just the year and a half that's passed since then! That post also reveals some of my inner crazy...you have been warned! 

DSC_5955.jpg

All of the supplies on this layout came from the January Citrus Twist kits after I'd mixed them all up, and was inspired by the pops of orange in the October Afternoon Daily Flash alphabet and a few of the patterned papers. I also stitched part of my title using the orange embroidery thread that came in the kit + a stitching template from one of Amy Tangerine's collections. So excited that she has two more stitching templates coming out in her new line!

DSC_5957.jpg

DSC_5958.jpg

I look forward to being able to once again get out and enjoy the sun in a couple of months, but until then I'm content to stay indoors and scrap about it. :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan