Simple Stories in 2014

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Joining the Simple Stories Life Documented team last summer was one of those unexpected things that I was ever so happy to have happen. I had just finished a massive vacation album feature for Two Peas using their new (at the time) Pocket Pages and had fallen head-over-heels for their designs and the ease and simplicity of their products when they asked me if I wanted to join their new Life Documented focus. I jumped at the chance to do Project Life-style layouts for such a great company! Plus, two-page Allison Davis sketches using a combination of Pocket Pages + regular layouts? Yes, please!

I was equally thrilled to be asked to join them again in 2014, along with this talented group of lovely ladies. Simple Stories has a great product lineup in store for you this year, and they'll start sharing peeks of it on their blog on January 6th. I'll also be photographing their booth while I'm at CHA and will have an up-close and personal look at the products to share with you then.
DesignTeam

Here's to another year of documenting life!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan