Friday Favorites - More Minis

Friday, October 23, 2009

Welcome to another edition of Friday Favorites! At the time of this posting I'll probably be all groggy and drugged out and like, hey, dude, and wondering why the nurse is screaming at me. Why does it always sound like they're screaming at you when you wake up from anesthesia? Or is that just me?

Anyway, I'll have plenty of time to sit on my rear end this weekend and make stuff, so here goes a post full of things that have inspired me this week.

Let's kick things off with a series of mini albums, shall we?

I love this tiny little thing from the Hambly Screen Prints blog. And it's super quick and easy to make! At least, they make it look easy...



How about this cutie? Its cover is made from a Starbucks coffee cup. No joke!!



I could use some new binding techniques, and this pamphlet binding tutorial looks super cool.


Okay, on with things other than mini albums...how about these adorable mini calendars from Elle's Studio instead? Methinks I shall have to order a set of these soon.



I have to admit that I was not prepared to see a post on Write.Click.Scrapbook entitled "Yoda is My Homeboy." It definitely caught my attention, though, and so did the author's ideas for decorating her son's room with a Star Wars theme. Since my own scrap room is heavy on the Scrappy and in desperate need of some Jedi, I will have to follow suit very soon.



Pinefeather posted these lovely Christmas cards on her blog. Aren't the little button trees adorable?!?



She also posted a cool knot-tying tutorial on her blog. I definitely could use some practice in this area.



And to wrap things up (ooooh, bad pun, I know), check out this cool article on making a gift bow out of a magazine page.


Happy weekend creating! (I think it's funny how I write like a bunch of people read this, even though I think I have a grand total of six readers, all of whom are related to me). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan