Have you met Lonny?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I know I've said it multiple times before, but I LOVE digital magazines.

I used to travel a lot for work and would always carry about half a dozen print issues with me to read on the plane or in the hotel room. They were bulky, and they were HEAVY! Then I got my MacBook and a ScanSnap and started cutting the spines off of my magazines almost as soon as they arrived, dropping the entire issue into the paper feeder, and letting it work its magic and convert the whole thing to a PDF. Suddenly I had dozens of issues available on my laptop without adding any extra weight to my bag. Genius!

And now there are publications like Scrapbook Trends that are available as a digital download- I don't even have to scan them.

Enter Lonny. Ever since the demise of Country Home, Domino, and Cottage Living (it's been a rough year), I've been missing a good decorating magazine. Lonny looks to be a good fit- sort of a mix of all of them. And the best part? It's available online and it's free!


Here's hoping for more online magazines!

4 comments:

  1. "i am your father"
    Look at the art work by Caitlin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am your father"
    Look at the illustrations by CM

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a bit to figure that one out! If anyone else is puzzled, Caitlin's illustrations are on pg. 27 of the magazine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew nothing of Lonny...till now. :-) An issue of Country Living showed up in our mail box yesterday though, dated November 2009 with a juicy turkey on the cover. It was addressed to NTM.
    curious

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan