New Banner!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I found time for another round of tweaking on my blog template, and this time I made a new banner! It's a mix of sci-fi and scrapbooking elements with a few of my flower photos (and a little decorating, too). The big butterfly/flower combo that was up previously was pretty, but this is definitely more relevant.

The photo mosaic was super easy to make. For instructions, check out Elise Blaha's tutorial. After that I just added some text in Photoshop Elements and uploaded it to Blogger.


2 comments:

  1. The new banner made me smile...so reminiscent of Get Smart, a puzzle, and reading all at the same time...such a complex and beautiful, creative multi-tasking mind...such a joy to see develop. Don’t mind me, I’m leaning sentimental this morning. The rain has stopped. Oh happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog via Shimelle's forum, and I've bookmarked it to come back to regularly. I love your banner - I've been meaning to try out Elise's tutorial myself ;).

    A great banner (is that a Stargate Atlantis photo I see up there?), and a great blog...can't wait to see what's next! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan