Random Star Wars Bits

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I haven't posted much about Star Wars lately, so I think it's time to get my fangirl on and blog about some of the little tidbits I've picked up here and there over the last few months.

According to Sue Rostoni over at del Rey publishing, they're moving around some book dates in order to allow the authors more time to work in some sub-plots and make them longer. After all my incessant whining about how short the books in the current series are, this is most welcome news.


It's also been announced that the paperback editions of the Fate of the Jedi novels will be in a new "premium paperback" format. They'll be a slightly larger than normal paperbacks and will cost a whopping $9.99 each (I currently pay $7.99 for paperbacks). Makes me kind of glad I'm reading these in hardcover. I will miss how my paperbacks stack so compactly on the bookshelf, though.

In other publishing news, Blood Oath has been officially canceled. I think I sobbed myself to sleep the night I found out. I was so looking forward to this book!


For something light, funny, and completely different, check out the new-ish Animals With Lightsabers blog.


Is it bad that I really want one of these Jedi bathrobes?




I might have to attempt something like this "365 Days of Stormtrooper Photos" instead of my Project 365 next year. I've enjoyed P365, but this would give it a fresh new twist. Except I don't think I want to use a stormtrooper...hmmm, maybe Yoda? Boba Fett? Anything but Jar-Jar!



And, finally, some relevant funnies from I Can Has Cheezburger.



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan