Organization Quickie

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm trying to get over the thought that every blog post needs to be long and involved. Sometimes the short ones are fun, too.

Most of my organizational efforts in the scrap room have worked out really well, but my big desk had developed this pile off to the side of my keyboard.



It's been bothering me for a couple of weeks, but a lot of it is stuff I need on my desk and I wasn't sure what to do about it. I had finally decided to put a plain white plastic basket next to the keyboard to corral the stuff, but then I came across these adorable dishes at Anthropologie and knew they were the solution.


I put the small items (flash drives, glasses, gum, prescriptions, etc) in the bowl, pencils and pens in the cup, and put away the software and papers that should have never piled up there in the first place.

Neat, clean, pretty, and totally makes me smile. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan