Star Wars Book News

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I can't believe that I'm actually getting this many posts up. Want to know the secret? A lot of them are scheduled in advance, sometimes as much as a week or more. That way I can write them as I have time and release them slowly.

Speaking of releases, the cover art for the fifth book in the Fate of the Jedi series was released today at the Official Star Wars Blog. The book is due out in June.



Backlash is due out on March 9, though. I'm considering taking a couple of days off work to read it. I always say I will and then I never do- one of these times I'm actually going to follow through!



Death Troopers was released earlier this week, but I'll pass, thanks. Zombies are just not my thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan