goings-on at home (and away)

Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Life March 2013

I started a personal blog in January with the idea of having a place I could dump all my non-scrappy photos and adventures since this blog has been pretty full lately just from the scrapping stuff, and then I proceeded to ignore it for a good six weeks. It's not that we haven't done anything fun in that time, I've just been so busy actually doing it all that sitting down to post photos and blog about it has taken a back seat. No more, though! In the last couple of weeks I wrote about a recent trip to the Tennessee Aquarium and some small culinary goings-on at home.

More to come soon, as I hope to get the majority of our Dominican Republic vacation photos actually edited this weekend! Not to mention those Christmas photos that are still waiting in the wings...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan