project life @ two peas : march 2013

Monday, March 18, 2013

Last Saturday it was once again my turn to host the weekly Project Life lesson at Two Peas in a Bucket, and when putting together my video I tried to address a couple of questions that were posted on the forum in the last month or so asking about mixing and matching items from different collections. I ended up building a big scrapbooking kit with items from no fewer than nine different collections and then put them to use on the week's Project Life layout!

project life 2013 week 8.jpg

Supplies:



You'll find a full supply list (plus extra suggestions), links to the two questions on the forum that started it all, and, of course, this week's video all over on the Two Peas class page.

DSC_9757.jpg

DSC_9758.jpg

DSC_7650.jpg

DSC_7649.jpg

DSC_7651.jpg

There's also a bonus video this month showing how I set up my word processing software to print on my journaling cards, just in case you're interested in that. I've already been asked if I'll cover linking Lightroom to Photoshop (in order to use digital brushes) next month, so look for two videos again in April (granted, the technical ones are much shorter now- whew!), too! After that it'll be just the normal one a month unless there's a specific question that someone would like to see answered.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan