lawn fawn daphne's closet layout

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Wait, what? I know what you're thinking- you've seen this layout before! And you have- sort of. :)

In this post I showed you a peek at what happens behind the scenes when all of the product for CHA is not quite available when designers are making samples for the show. So the last time you saw this page it had the paper in place, but I'd used Christmas stickers from Fa-la-la as placeholders for the ones from Daphne's Closet so Kelly would have a guide to where the real ones were supposed to go. While I love both Daphne's Closet and Fa-la-la, they were definitely not meant to go together!

Post-CHA, though, my layout came back to me with the proper stickers in place, so I finished it off with a bit more stitching and wanted to show you the finished product!

DSC_9719.jpg

DSC_7226.jpg

DSC_7228.jpg

DSC_7227.jpg

This page was also up on the Lawn Fawn blog on Monday as part of the Inspiration Week festivities, and the other Fawny layout girls did a fab job with the new Daphne's Closet collection, too! Be sure to pop over there and leave them some love.

Have a fantastic day!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan