geek girl | march 17, 2013

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Sunday, geeks! And happy Geek-Day to me, because today is my birthday! I've got the usual church service this morning (not complaining at all- I love our church!), and then the rest of the day will be spent on birthday fun (which includes sushi, among other things).

There will most likely be a geeky movie of some sort on the home theater projector tonight, and of course I've got the usual roundup of picks to share this week, too!

 
From the top left:

  • This fun couple managed to find a Delorean to stage their Back to the Future Themed engagement photo shoot!
  • Nerdache is at it again with an absolutely amazing Doctor Who proposal cake.
  • Fashionably Geek linked up some great Star Wars inspired rings.
  • If you're in a DIY mood, A Beautiful Mess has a tutorial for making your own constellation scarf.
  • My parents still have a stack of Golden Books from when my brother and I were little (and I have so many fond memories of reading them), so this fan-made Golden Book take on The Hobbit just had be get linked up this week!
  • Nerdalicious posted photos of a topsy-turvy Mario Bros. cake that certainly captures the feel of the game franchise!
  • Oh, what geeks won't do to their shooes! Check out these fun R2-D2 heels at Gizmodiva.
  • Distracted By Star Wars shows off a few of their favorite fan-made Star Wars Episode VII posters.
  • The TARDIS would have to be bigger on the inside to hold all of the modern Doctors and their companions, as depicted in this mini art print from theGorgonists's Etsy shop.
And in the last couple of weeks we've been treated to new trailers for both Iron Man 3 and Star Trek: Into Darkness!



MTFBWY!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan