march garden at two peas {layout}

Saturday, March 2, 2013

DSC_7359.jpg

A brand new batch of layouts by the Garden Girls went live at Two Peas in a Bucket yesterday, and for March we all focused on shapes! We were thrilled with the open-endedness of this month's topic, and there's a wide range of interpretations amongst all the pages in the gallery. I chose to focus on layering with shapes (mostly chevrons, triangles, and arrows) with mine, and I mixed some new Amy Tangerine, Dear Lizzy, and Studio Calico together with some older supplies on this layout:

two peas february 2013.jpg

Supplies:



I know that's a massive supply list- I just love picking and choosing little bits from lots of different collections when I make a page! You can read more about the thought process behind this page over in the Two Peas gallery.

DSC_7360.jpg

DSC_7362.jpg

DSC_7361.jpg

And the story behind this page? Such a fun one! Going out to eat sushi is my favorite birthday tradition, and last year Darren asked me to choose something off the menu he hadn't tried before. I thought that the habanero masago sounded interesting...and spicy! Judging by the look on Darren's face (which I was so happy to have captured on camera), it's quite spicy, indeed!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan