August Break: August 8th and 9th

Monday, August 9, 2010

How about some more August Break photos?

My August 8th photos are of the goodies that Mom and I found while we were out shopping on Saturday.

I found two throw pillows and a pretty jar for the living room...

August Break - August 8 (2)

And also so fun scrapbooking goodies. I actually found the stamps on clearance at Wal-Mart Saturday morning while I was picking up groceries, and the paper (DCWV's Midnight Spell paper pack is absolutely gorgeous!) at JoAnn on the way home on Sunday.

The Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge has a cool story behind it. JoAnn had all their cartridges on sale for $33.99 (regular price is $89.99!), and since we don't have a JoAnn in Huntsville I wanted to check the one near my parents' house to see if they had it in stock. Alas, all we found was a sad little hang tag that said they were out of stock. ::sniffle:: Then Mom started looking through the boxes on the floor that the staff was restocking from, and she found a pile of cartridges including this one! Yay!!

And even after all that she had to talk me into actually spending the money on it. I can't wait to get a chance to play with it!

August Break- August 8

And here's my August 9th photo- all packed up and ready for a 4 day vacation! I can't believe I got 4 days of clothes and photo gear (really, the suitcase is mostly full of lenses) into a small suitcase and backpack. Go, me!!

_DSC5162.jpg
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan