Friday Favorites

Friday, August 20, 2010

Hola, and welcome to another edition of Friday Favorites!! This weekend I'll be crafting and celebrating the fact that we closed on the sale of the farmhouse yesterday and Monday I'll be making the phone call to our current mortgage company to pay off our house!!!

So, let's see what kind of crafty trouble we can get into, shall we?


From left to right:
  • How adorable are these cake buntings from KikiLaRu? I just can't get over how cute they make just about any cake!
  • This mini album from The Pink Couch is a gorgeous mix of colors and textures. Unfortunately Tara has already sold out of the kits, but the photos on her blog are pure eye candy.
  • Speaking of mini albums, Elise Blaha is hosting a two week mini-album course starting on August 30th. The cost of the course is $22. I'm already signed up and will be ordering some prints to play with this weekend. I can't wait for it to get started!
  • I'm still on an absolute high after my trip to Star Wars Celebration V (more photos to come as soon as I have them edited), so I have to include a geeky craft this week. How much fun is this Death Star pinata from the Star Wars blog? I want one at my birthday party next year!
  • I've discovered Karen Grunberg's blog thanks to the free Big Idea Festival going on right now at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I love Karen's style- it's a perfect balance of "stuff" and white space.
  • Learn how to make these lovely coffee filter flowers at Design Sponge.
  • The Paperclipping newsletter this week was all about using memorabilia and bits of "life stuff" in your scrapbooks. 
  • I simply love the color scheme of this "Modern Rubber Ducky" themed baby shower from The Hostess With the Mostess.
  • And, finally, be sure to visit Betsy Veldman's blog where she has an awesome tutorial on using various stamps from Papertrey Ink to build some gorgeous stamped doilies. 
Have a scrappy weekend!!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan