It Was A Digi Kind of Day - August Break for August 3

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Yup, yesterday was definitely a digi day. Imagine my surprise when I found that the British edition of Country Living is now available in digital format from Zinio, meaning I can read it on my iPad!!

_DSC4944.jpg


This also means that I no longer have to stalk Barnes and Noble mid-month hoping I can snag a copy before they are all gone. And it also means that issues are now about half the cost they are in the store. Good stuff!

And speaking of good digi stuff, the 2011 IKEA catalog is now available for download. You can also request a paper copy, but where's the fun in that?

_DSC4945.jpg


Yesterday was also a we-worked-all-day-and-at-the-farmhouse-all-night sort of day, meaning that last night was a $5-pizza-for-dinner kind of night.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan