More CHA Goodies

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm back from a super busy weekend with a really quick post to show some more of my favorites from CHA. I so can't wait to get my hands on these!

Basic Grey has five new lines. I'm definitely getting Curio...maybe two of everything. I love, love, love it! Jovial and Wander are also definitely on the to-order list. I'll probably skip Marjolaine and Pyrus, except for perhaps a 6x6 pad of each.











Hambly always has the most awesome prints. Last CHA I adored their cupcake patterns, and this time around I love these apothecary jars.




I think my absolute favorite of the show, though is the Mix and Mend line from Sassafras. I love the color palette, love the patterns- they got vintage right without making it look all granny. It's just perfect!











And, finally, this isn't from CHA, but Kitschy Digitals has a new kit out- how cool are these frosting flowers? Danielle is going to be coming out with more baking/cooking themed digital kits. Can't wait to see them!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan