Okay, What Happened to Yesterday?

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Seriously, I do not know where the day went. I got home from work and immediately started working again- on the laundry, on the dishes, on the endless masses of cat fur that parade through the living room. I didn't go to the gym, I didn't go to orchestra rehearsal, and somehow I found myself at my desk at 10:00 with NO TIME left before I needed to go to bed. So, what did I do? I scrapbooked for 15 minutes...and that 15 minutes is all the crafty time I've had in a week or so.

_DSC4949.jpg


I snapped this photo this morning, but this is how I left my trimmer last night- covered in partial-sheets of Christmas paper from my latest layout. So we'll say that this counts as yesterday's photo, okay? :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan