New Layouts!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Things are slowly getting back to normal in my little corner of scrapville. This weekend I unpacked the last box that had been sitting in the middle of the living room floor after our move, and suddenly the house was clean and I had some time to scrap!!

I've been wanting to do a layout of my little niece Sophie since she was born last month. This Hambly transparency and some old Prima paper that I've had for ages were the perfect backdrop for her newborn photos.

hello sophie


I believe that this layout was a lift of a page by Francine Clouden. My cat Griffin is very reminiscent of the Muppet Rygel from Farscape (yes, my pages are full of odd sci-fi references).

rygel


Karen Grunberg's project for the Big Idea Festival at Big Picture Scrapbooking was the jumping-off point for this page that features 27 of my favorite photos from my trip to Orlando and Star Wars Celebration V.

four days in orlando


This page was heavily influenced by Jennifer Johner. I love her easygoing style (and Basic Grey's Mistletoe and Pear line!).

silent night


And, finally, I made a card, too, while I had the Christmas supplies out.

christmas card


It feels so good to play with paper again! I can't wait for my two new online scrapbooking classes to start!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan