Friday Favorites From Orlando!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Haha!! I bet you thought I'd forget Friday Favorites today, didn't you? But I haven't, and I have some cool crafty stuff to share!

 

From left to right:
  • How great is this idea for organizing fabrics? Missy made her own mini-bolts out of foam core board. Her cabinets look like a little quilting shop!
  • I'm so in love with the new Pink Ninja Addicts kit, and Larissa has been totally rocking this month as their guest designer- isn't this layout amazing?
  • Shimelle Laine has posted some great information about TTV photography specfically geared toward scrapbookers.
  • I love the look of capiz chandeliers, but not so much the price. Design Sponge shows you how to make your own with paper!
  • Check out Marta Writes for a great post on using everyday items as gift wrap. If I didn't already have twenty-two billion rolls of gift wrap, I'd use kraft paper and stickers on everything I gave as a gift.
  • There's a special place in my heart for mini albums that are collected or even made "on the road." Monika Wright made a beautiful one of her recent trip to Charleston. You can see more of it here, here, and here.
  • Davinie Fiero shares a tutorial on making a cathedral quilt pattern on your scrapbook pages. This so reminds me of quilting with my great grandmother.
  • Francine Clouden links to an online library of free scanned vintage images.
  • Visit the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog to learn how to make this ice cream cone mini album. It's easier than it looks!
I'm on a plane tomorrow to come back home. I've had a blast here, but I'm definitely ready to get back in my scrap room and play!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan