Labor Day Laziness

Monday, September 6, 2010

I don't know about you, but I was completely ready for a long, lazy weekend. Of course, lazy for me means I still did the laundry and cleaned the house, but I managed to squeeze a lot of reading and crafty time in, as well.

I had great fun with the start of May Flaum's Use Your Stash class at Big Picture Scrapbooking, and I also dug into my Pink Ninja Addicts kit (last month's "Sweet Escape") to make a couple of pages about my trip to Star Wars Celebration V.

_DSC7070

_DSC7069

Both layouts are scraplifts. I'm sure the first is a lift of Jennifer Johner, and I think that the second is, as well.

So happy to have my favorite photos from the trip already scrapped. :)

Not so happy to be going back to work tomorrow. :(
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan