School's Out!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The post title makes it sound like I feel more enthusiasm for the end of May Flaum's Use Your Stash class than I actually do. It's sad that class is coming to an end, and she won't be teaching another one until February.::sniffle::

I love that May's class taught us how to make the most of all of our scrapbooking stash, whether old or new. A lot of the items on this page are actually fairly recent purchases! I have a bad habit of letting things "season" in my organizational system for a while, so it was a big change-up for me to use something right away.

little beauties

My stash also includes a large number of unfinished projects, so as part of the class I made a list of all my incomplete items and am slowly working my way through them all. I started with a page that I began way back in March, and surprisingly it took me a whole 10 minutes to finish it (it just needed journaling and a few embellishments). Why did I procrastinate for so long?

independence day 5

independence day 5k left

independence day 5k right

To update on yesterday's post, I didn't work on my State Fair mini last night. I did have about an hour of scrapping time available, and I chose instead to watch Paperclipping Live, photograph the two layouts above (along with a new mini kit I hope to list in the shop this weekend), and work on another layout for class. It's all about choices and how we decide to spend our time!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan