The Taekwondo Wonderbra

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Remember me mentioning yesterday that my Firefox browser's spell check thought I should replace the word "Taekwondo" with "Wonderbra?" Well, apparently I'm not the only person who's noticed this oddity. My Feedjit analytics shows me what search terms people use to find my blog, and, not 12 hours after I posted last night, someone in the Philippines Googled "taekwondo wonderbra" and found yesterday's post.

So then, of course, I had to go and Google it myself, and there are tons and tons of posts about it- apparently it's not as obscure a glitch as I thought!

And, just for the record, I really don't recommend trying Taekwondo in a Wonderbra...

Now, where was I? Oh, yes, Christmas pages. Because, you know, that has a lot to do with Taekwondo and Wonderbras. :) Actually, these are just some pages I had started for Camp Scrap and finally finished!!

_DSC7071

_DSC7072

That makes 3 days in a row that I've posted new layouts- that may be a new record for me.

Okay, back tomorrow with a post that will have nothing to do with either Taekwondo or Wonderbras...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan