Using My Stash (and Kicking Butt)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just a quick drive by post to drop off some new scrapbook pages. These are inspired by the content for May's Use Your Stash class at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I definitely dug deep into the stash for these- the photos are from a Taekwondo belt test in 2002, and the kit is an old one by Scarlet Lime that I previously had no idea what to do with. That's why I don't subscribe to kit clubs any more- inevitably 1-2 months out of every 6 month sub would leave me going "huh?" It's not that they aren't pretty, they're just sometimes not my style.

kicking butt


Left Detail:

kicking butt left


Right Detail:

kicking butt right


Yup, that's me. I used to kick and scream and run around like a crazy person 5-6 days a week before my knee told me I had to quit. Now that I have that patched up, I'm trying to get back into it.

fun stuff


Left Detail:

fun stuff left


Right Detail:

fun stuff right


I found these two photos amongst the sparring pictures- Darren's sister was in the class with me briefly (and was the reason I got back into it). The funny expressions on her face and on her daughter's face cracked me up!

_DSC7075


Just as a funny aside...the spell checker in Firefox wants to replace "Taekwondo" with "Wonderbra." Ummm, no.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan