Woohoo Wednesday!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ummm, ummm, ummm...can we just say that today might have been a little hard on my bank account? Okay, not *that* hard since everything I bought fits into the monthly budget, but still...

I started with Jessica Sprague's One Buck Wednesday. There are some awesome goodies for just a dollar each, and you still have a few hours left in the day to get in on the deals!

I bought this Cosmo Cricket "Girl Friday" digital paper pack...


...and this awesome blackboard digital paper pack from Kitschy Digitals...


And Echo Park's (love them!) Abundance Paper pack...


and Elle's Studio's Halloween Journaling spots!


I got a lot for my $4. :)

Karla Dudley is moving her digital shop to a new site and discontinuing a lot of older kits. I couldn't help picking up this Joy kit for just $1!


I would have bought her Spring mini kit, too, if I didn't own it already. :)



And then Darren emailed me with what is probably seriously the coolest Star Wars print I have ever seen and told me I should order one to hang in the living room.


That was it for the actual purchasing, but then I read that Elsie Flanigan is having a mini book workshop, and I'm seriously considering signing up for it.


And then, to top it all off, I read this post on Stamps Alive and found out that the Martha Stewart Cricut Cake cartridges are no longer going to be exclusive to HSN, starting in mid October!! Yay!! It paid off to wait and not pay HSN prices for them, I think. :)

Remember these pictures from when I was drooling over them in July? I so can't wait to get my hands on them!

 

 

 

 

 

 
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan