Friday Favorites

Friday, September 10, 2010

Would you just look at the yummies I've found this week? I love, love, love putting together the weekly Friday Favorites collages. Each project on its own is cool, but seeing them all together in that sweet little grid is just so fun!

Let's dig in and see what we have this round, shall we?


From left to right:
  • Learn to make this sweet little envelope and matching mini card at Crate Paper.
  • Studio Calico shares some great tips on storing all those yummy kits as they come in.
  • Valerie Mangan has some super sweet cards posted at Ella Publishing. I'm green with envy as I type this- no way would I ever find vintage goodies like that at yard sales here!
  • If you've got tons of scraps (I know I do!), head on over to Scrapbook and Cards Today for some great ideas for using your scraps to make cards.
  • I love Rhonna Farrer's paper lollies, so I'm grateful to Maybe*Mej for reminding me of the existence this great how-to video!
  • Pugly Pixel is at it again with another great set of free clip art. This time she's offering Vintage Deco Tapes- I love the patterns!
  • Try this idea from Hostess With the Mostess for a completely fun party favor- make skewers of various gummy candies and wrap up to send home with your guests. Too cute!
  • Check out How Does She for a tutorial on making pom-poms out of cupcake liners.
  • And, finally, if you're like me and love the look of Polaroids but don't want to actually use one of the cameras, Studio Calico shares ways to fake your own.
Have a great weekend, everyone! I'm off to the state fair tomorrow to check out all the fun!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan