Beautiful Workspaces

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Image Credit: Tea for Joy

I've decided that this week is going to be organization week on ye olde blog. I just recently put the finishing touches on a major scrap room overhaul, and I'm pretty excited to share the results with you!

Before I get started on that, though, I'd like to point you toward some excellent resources for finding ideas for your own crafty workspace (or any kind of home office, reading nook, or storage area).
  • Unclutterer features a workspace every Friday. These range from craft rooms to music rooms (and everything in between). 
  • Crafty Storage posts tons of ideas for organizing your stash, but I love their studio tours most of all.
  • I Art You shares some great creative spaces.
  • Tea For Joy features a new workspace each Wednesday. Unfortunately her blog doesn't have categories (at least that I can find), but here are two examples.

Image Credit: Rachel Denbow

And, just for fun, I thought I'd link up this awesome teepee by Rachel Denbow (via sfgirlbybay). Though my little scrap room is full (it does triple-duty as a craft room, home office, and guest room), I can still dream of having one of these in a corner. :)

I'll be back later today with round one of my own storage and organization ideas!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan