Got Sketch 106: Pumpkin Shopping Layout

Monday, November 15, 2010

I've been enjoying Valerie Salmon's Got Sketch 106 class for the last couple of weeks, though I've only completed one page so far (I need to order prints to do the rest). I let the photos from my pre-Halloween pumpkin shopping excursion take center stage here.

shopping for pumpkins.jpg

I love that her sketches include both photo and paper sizes- the less I have to think about when scrapping, the better!

Here are left and right side close-ups.

_DSC7181.jpg

_DSC7182.jpg

On this layout I definitely went with a less-is-more approach to embellishing- just a few black glittered American Crafts Thickers, a pair of handmade accordion flowers, and a couple of other bits. The photos and papers are so busy already that I didn't think it needed much else!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan