Yuletide Fail

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I have no idea where this weekend went! I mean, I have my to-do lists with a zillion things crossed off now that I can look back on, but it still feels just like a few hours ago that I was up on Friday morning and looking forward to a day (mostly) off from work.

We did take a little time out on Friday night to go watch the tree lighting at Bridge Street on Friday night. I think a couple hundred other people had the same idea. :)

_DSC8368.jpg

I enjoyed some yummy Maggie Moo's ice cream while we waited for the big event.

_DSC8360.jpg

It was so crowded that I had to shoot over a lot of heads to get a decent photo. No big deal- I enjoy a challenge. :)

_DSC8374.jpg

So we waited...and waited through some announcements and speeches, and then the big moment came...

And FAILED!! Okay, so it only partially failed, but, still, you'd think they would have tested the thing out before hand. Just look at that big unlit band!

_DSC8376.jpg

While we were there I made a quick stop by Anthropologie to use a gift card that I've had for a while.

_DSC8386.jpg

I'd read on another blog that they had some gorgeous gift wrap in, and I wasn't disappointed! I brought these pretties home, and they are perfect with all my papers I bought at Paper Source in DC last month. I think I'm going to use them to make a mini album for my upcoming trip to Nassau.

_DSC8389.jpg

This stamp cracked me up, so it got to come home with me, too. :)

_DSC8385.jpg

And then I popped into Bath and Body Works to use some coupons...

_DSC8382.jpg

...some of these may or may not be Christmas gifts. :)

_DSC8379.jpg

And, oh, my, their holiday lip shines are amazing! I'm so obsessed with the Spiced Latte. I'm going to have to stock up on it before it's gone since they only carry it around Christmas.

_DSC8393.jpg

That was pretty much the highlight of my weekend. The rest of the time has been spent working, cleaning, and shopping getting ready for Thanksgiving. I'm so excited to be cooking for my family this year!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan