The Goodie Box!

Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm off work this morning (though I did agree to come in for a meeting this afternoon :( ) and am so excited to finally be able to dig into this box that arrived Tuesday!

_DSC8337.jpg

It's full of all the goodies I've been stashing away on preorder at Stop and Scrap (well, not all of them- there are still some Tattered Angels and October Afternoon items that are waiting on shipments from the manufacturers before they send them on to me).

Mmmm, are those some Mister Huey's from Studio Calico?

_DSC8340.jpg

And look at all those yummy journaling spots!

_DSC8341.jpg

And bunches of 6x6 paper pads. This is beginning to be my favorite way to order paper.

_DSC8345.jpg

I've been especially excited to dig into this one- the Jovial collection from Basic Grey.

_DSC8347.jpg

A fun mix of papers, mini album supplies, and embellishments (love that Halloween and Christmas themed tissue tape by Tim Holtz).

_DSC8350.jpg

And the gorgeous Mix and Mend line from Sassafras.

_DSC8352.jpg

Twig and Tinsel by the Girls' Paperie.

_DSC8353.jpg

And aren't the colors in Crate Paper's Snow Day line incredibly cheerful? I love nontraditional colors for Christmas

_DSC8355.jpg

There's so much more in that box, I'm a little embarrassed to say. But I've literally been preordering since August, so it's been a long wait to get these goodies! I'll definitely be digging in to them for the next round of layouts I make.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan