Friday Favorites (on Saturday)

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oops!! With so much going on over Thanksgiving and my family in town (we had dinner on Friday instead of Thursday so my brother and his family would be able to join us, as well) I haven't had any time at all for blogging the last few days! My plan is to play catch-up with several posts tomorrow. We'll see if it actually happens.

In any case, here are my Friday favorites, even if they're a day late. :)


From left to right:
  • Karen Grunberg shares this amazing layout along with a video showing how she put it together. It took forever, but it looks amazing!
  • Elise Blaha recently revamped her workspace, and you know I can't resist a good studio tour. :)
  • Cartolina has released a new Christmas-themed version of their messenger app. It'll make all your text messages and emails just gorgeous (I think it was $1.99...I don't remember exactly).
  • I'm totally in love with the Curated digital album kit- a collaboration between Kitschy Digitals and Paislee press. I'm totally digging the contrasting styles.
  • Get a crash course in embroidery on the Studio Calico blog- what a fun and easy way to add a hand-stitched touch to your layout.
  • Monika Wright has some great ideas for Christmas cards, including cutting and assembly notes. I'm totally digging those mini calendars!
  • The Scrappy Chic Room has a great tutorial on making these decorative-edged paper medallions.
  • Ever wondered what goes into creating an issue of one of your favorite magazines? Paper Crafts shares the behind-the-scenes look at how they build an issue from start to finish.
  • Visit the Crate Paper blog for the how-to on making this gorgeous layout, including tips for making that machine-stitched grid.
Hope you're having a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan