Celebrating Blog Friendships Blog Hop

Saturday, November 6, 2010

_DSC6287.jpg

Hello, and welcome, blog hoppers!!

It's been just about at a year since I signed up to take Shimelle Laine's Blogging for Scrapbookers class (which, if you haven't taken, I highly recommend!). I'd been blogging for quite a while up until that point, but I felt that a fresh burst of bloggy inspiration was in order.

You know what? It worked. I've posted more this year than I had in the previous year and a half since I'd created my blog, and I find that it has finally become a place that represents me and my crazy crafty geek girl personality.

I love that blogs are these places where we drop off bits and pieces of our lives- advice, projects, or just news- for others to pick up and learn from as they have time. They give us a place to share and connect in this crazy busy world.

I'd be remiss if I didn't stop to thank both those who read my blog (love you guys!), and those who, in turn, have shared things that I've really appreciated. There's no way I can thank everyone whose blog I've benefited from, but here are just a few from the last couple of weeks...
  • I've now rearranged by bookshelves in color order, thanks to this post on Jamaica Makes.
  • Elise Blaha shared her awesome pizza crust recipe here, and we've enjoyed making it several times over the summer and fall.
  • And let's not forget all those awesome recipes from Pioneer Woman!! Just recently I made these stuffed shells for my Dad's birthday- so yummy!
  • Craftily Ever After posted some great Halloween themed printables that now adorn the mantel over my fireplace.
And those are just a few of the many, many, many blogs that I subscribe to in my Google Reader. You guys keep me continually inspired and motivated, and for that I thank you!

 If you're here to pick up the next letter for the prize phrase, a little birdie told me that the letter "U" is what you're looking for.

Be sure to bop on over to Basement Chronicles for another great post and the next letter in the phrase.

Thank you for stopping by!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan