Geek Girl - August 25, 2013

Sunday, August 25, 2013

This week's geek girl is a bit late, I know, but I've been off spending the day with family and am just now back at my computer! I had a fun day having lunch with my family, then came back home this evening to finish the voiceover for my next video at Two Peas. Now it's time for a bit of geekiness before I run off to catch a little sleep tonight!

gg aug 25

From the top left:

  • We've seen every kind of geeky ice cube tray imaginable, and now you can add Daleks and TARDISes (TARDISi?) to the lineup.
  • We're getting mostly rumors and rumors of rumors about new Star Wars projects these days, and Suvudu recently reported that ABC is in talks to develop a Star Wars television series. Variations on this theme have been floating about for years, so this one definitely goes into the "I'll believe it when I see it" category.
  • This cupcake variant on the Jayne hat has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!
  • This fun couple chose to include video game references from Mario Bros. to Zelda in their wedding.
  • Oh, how I wish I had space to build one of these Star Trek cat trees for my little fuzzy dudes!
  • Nerdalicious featured a set of awesome Harry Potter cookies.
  • This bit of Star Wars news is definitely fact and not rumor! Mark your calendars for September 4, when the next episode of Lego Star Wars : The Yoda Chronicles is set to air.
  • The theme for this year's annual York Corn Maze? Doctor Who, complete with Daleks!
  • And, if that's not enough Doctor Who for you, the newest Lakeland Catalog features a variety of Doctor Who baking items. Thanks so much to Zoe for sending the link along to me!
MTFBWY!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan