two peas garden layout | yummy little adventures

Thursday, August 1, 2013

I have been scrapping lots of layouts behind the scenes here lately, I just haven't been able to share any of them quite yet! They're all starting to shake loose now, though, as they get posted to other places, and you'll be seeing more of them here over the next several weeks.

Today's layout is part of the August Garden Girl project release at Two Peas in a Bucket. This month the theme is "The Little Things," and once again it was left up to each of us to choose what direction we wanted to go with our page. I headed straight for food, because discovering awesome new yumminess is definitely one of the great little things in daily life, and also because this side trip to In-N-Out Burger (our first ever!), was just one tiny adventure in the middle of our two week road trip this summer.

yummy little adventures.jpg

Supplies:



I'll admit to being more than just a teeny bit smitten with Basic Grey's Capture and Carte Postale collections right now, and I ended up using mostly those two lines on this page. I'm normally a girl who likes to mix up things from different manufacturers quite a bit, but once I started pulling these items out of their packages I found that I had more than enough stuff around me to keep me inspired! Every once in a while I find a line with just the right mix of "stuff" to make a page come together without outside help, and these two Basic Grey collections definitely fit that description!

DSC_3209.jpg

DSC_3210.jpg

DSC_3211.jpg

This Saturday it'll also be my turn again to host the weekly Project Life video at Two Peas, and I used lots of new Basic Grey goodness mixed with some mid-releases in my layout. I'll be talking about ways to fill weeks when you didn't take many photos, so be sure to check back at Two Peas on Saturday for that!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan