project life 2013 | week 15 with citrus twist kits + august kit reveal

Monday, August 12, 2013

It's reveal day at Citrus Twist, and all of August's kits are live on the site! I've already uploaded my layouts for the month to my little section of the design team gallery, and I'll also be sharing them here tomorrow. Since today is Monday, though, I thought I'd kick off reveal with my Project Life layout for the month!

project life 2013 week 15.jpg

Week 14 was filled with cherry blossoms, lots of running, dinner at Phuket where it was finally warm enough in the evenings to sit out on their patio, and a small project or two at home. Defintely lots of going this week, both on foot and by car, which worked perfectly with the travel-themed Carte Postale 6x6 pad in the Citrus Twist Pocket Life kit this month.

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

I used a few of my tiny laser-cut wood chip hearts that were included in this month's kit on this layout, and I'm so excited to have that venture off the ground! I won't be posting much about my little company, Star & Bee, on this blog at all, but I do have a separate site that I've set up to share where you can find my laser cuts each month if you're interested in learning more.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_9998.jpg

I'll leave you with the usual kit reveal video + images, and you can also find a listing of the kit contents over on the Citrus Twist web site. Someone commented that there's a really loud hum in the background of my video- so sorry about that! I'm still getting used to my new microphone, and I'll try to fix that for next month.


Aug Main kit type

Aug PL type

Aug embellie type

Aug Pattern Paper type

Aug add on type

Aug stamp type
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan