Friday Favorites

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year, and welcome to the first edition of "Friday Favorites" for 2010! I've found a mix of posts to share this week- some Christmas mini-albums to help corral those holiday photos, a pretty garland, and even a sewing project!

First up is this gorgeous mini-album made using Webster's Pages "Winter's Wings" line.


As an aside, did you know that you could buy Webster's Pages products in digital format now? I'm not a digital scrapper, but I jumped at the chance to download a couple of their lines since none of my local stores stock it.

Creative Imaginations also shared a beautiful Christmas mini-book in more traditional holiday colors.


This cute Disney themed mini can be found on the Paper and Cookies blog. I encourage you to read her whole post- she shares a stack of ephemera she picked up on her last WDW trip to use in her scrapbooks instead of buying themed products.


With the new year, you'll need a new calendar, and Write.Click.Scrapbook posted this tutorial for a quick and easy photo calendar earlier this week.


If Project 365 is a bit overwhelming for you, you might want to check out Project 12 on the Scrapbook and Cards Today site. I'm doing P365 again this year, but I just might do a P12 along with it. Each month SCT will post a new sketch by none other than Becky Fleck (of PageMaps fame) to help you along.


I'm totally digging the shabby chic vibe of this cupcake liner garland from 100 Layer Cake.


And, finally, how about a little sewing project? I have a couple of throw pillows I need to whip up, and I think that this tutorial from Chez Larsson might be just the ticket.


Happy crafting! Hopefully I will get some projects finished and not look like this guy at the end of the week. It's going to be hard since I got several new Wii games for Christmas!


2 comments:

  1. We got a Wii for Christmas. Yeah. That's pretty much been us (that cat photo) on Christmas break. So addictive! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for showing my Disney album and for the link - your blog is fantastic and I love seeing all of your "finds"!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan