Journal Your Christmas: Days 8, 9, and 10

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm back with more pages from my Journal Your Christmas album- I certainly hope you're not sick of seeing Christmas pages yet, because I have a lot more to go! If you missed any of my previous posts, you can check them out here.

Day 8's assignment was to document the sights of Christmas around you. I love taking pictures, so I ended up with three pages for this one! That actually became a problem- I had several 2-3 page entries, which in turn caused my album to grow beyond all sense of proportion. I actually ended up having to split it into two 8x8 albums!!! Note to self: be more selective about pictures. It takes less time that way, too.

This page contains a photo collage of the Christmas decorations and shop windows at Bridge Street.


On the back are photos from the Galaxy of Lights Walking Night at the Botanical Gardens.


My journaling page.


And then pictures of the lights on my own house and around the neighborhood.


For Day 9 I blogged about our family's tradition of watching the Christmas Yule Log video. I put the title on the transparency, which turns so you can see the photo underneath (yet another place where I ended up adding an extra page).




For Day 10, I wrote about how I was handling gift wrapping this year. I'd been admiring all the pretty gift wrapping photos on other blogs and wanted to do something similar. I ended up choosing several coordinating rolls of Christmas paper from the stash I already had in the attic and adding a couple of rolls of pretty ribbon and some handmade tags.



That's all of the JYC pages I have to share today. I'll be back with more soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan