Friday Favorites- All Mixed Up

Friday, January 15, 2010

Today's Friday Favorites is going to be an interesting one! I found a few scrapbooking projects to include, but really everything is all over the place as far as craft type and media are concerned!

Shimelle Laine is hosting a project on her blog- the first two parts are already up, including an introductory video. It looks awesome!


Shimelle is also hosting a yearlong project called "Document 2010" on the UKScrappers board. How can one person possibly have so many good ideas!?!?


Allison Davis (I just love her sketches) released a fifth volume of them last week. I just got my copy in the mail, and it's great! Perfect if you have stacks of 4x6 photos to be scrapped.


The girls at House of 3 have done it again! I adored their circle tags from Christmas, and now they have a Valentine's Day set that is just begging to be used in a project. In fact, I've already started one, so be on the lookout for it in the next couple of weeks!


Paper Crave did a feature this week on paper rosettes, along with a link to a tutorial on how to make your own. How sweet would these be as party decorations?!?


I've been a little taken with mixed media scrapbooks and journals lately. Pam Garrison's book below is stunning!


And I love Kari's scrapbook, as well- the idea of including bits and pieces from everyday life alongside photos is something I think that scrapbooking got away from in the acid-free heyday, and I'm glad to see it coming back.


I absolutely can't pass up a free PDF calendar from Sanrio! Thanks so much to Ivy for the scoop on how to get my own. :)


I love this card by Kimber McGray on the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog. She includes a tutorial on how to make the cute applique hearts!


I don't need any business cards, but these stamped cards featured on Design*Sponge make me wish that I did!!


So many beautiful ideas! Unfortunately, I'm painting at my other house again this weekend. :(

1 comment:

  1. I love the Valentine hearts card! And if I can just decide which software to get for my Cricut Expression I can make them!! Love the tags, too. I need some of those to attach to my embroidered pieces...thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan